It pays to host your meeting in Nanaimo!
Book and host* your meeting of 400+ total room nights from April 2022 – December 2023 and receive a $10,000 credit to the groups’ master account or a travel credit.
*new bookings only, credit will be based on total rooms consumed by December 15, 2023, not contracted. This must be booked through the Tourism Nanaimo Team.
Choose a Nanaimo meeting venue — from a large conference centre to a more intimate space that best suits your group. Bring everyone together in a small but vibrant downtown space just steps from the harbour with hotels, shops and restaurants nearby. Or opt for a unique retreat setting in nature.
To take advantage of this special offer, please reach out to Jenn at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your special event.
We look forward to welcoming you to Nanaimo.
Here’s how Tourism Nanaimo can help:
- Research availability of accommodation and facilities
- Coordinate site visits so decision makers can experience Nanaimo first-hand
- Assemble bid packages addressing your meeting or event requirements
- Assist local host committees with presentations for your decision makers
- Arrange official invitational letters from the Mayor and other organizations as required for bid proposals
- Recommend off-site venues for receptions, banquets, meetings and special events
- Provide links to online destination resources and photos of attractions
- Assist with transportation costs between hotels for larger groups
- Refer to service suppliers for partner programs, pre and post touring options, day touring, entertainment, gift ideas, etc.